Beach stones centerpieces make eye-catching additions to your table decoration and are very popular nowadays. If you are looking for inexpensive table centerpiece ideas you should consider crafting an artful and cheap centerpiece with rocks and pebbles instead of the traditional floral centerpiece. Once you get a couple of inexpensive table centerpiece ideas, experiment with the rocks, pebbles, and other materials you’ve chosen. Just make sure they are right for the mood you want to create and that they fit in with the room’s other décor items, colors and atmosphere (or with the outdoor place the centerpiece is going to decorate). Beach stones centerpieces look equally interesting in indoor or outdoor spaces.
Especially if you’re thinking of making your own wedding centerpieces for a beach themed wedding crafting beach stones centerpieces is one of the best ways to prepare a frugal wedding. Buying customized and unique beach stones centerpieces (designed by artists) for all your tables will make your bank account suffer, while making your own beach stone wedding centerpieces will save you a good deal of money. Beach stones centerpieces are also ideal for other events and occasions, like: summer buffet parties, easter decor, every day summer decoration, beach parties, summer birthday parties (even children’s birthday parties), graduation parties, retirement parties or just to create an informal atmosphere with a zen effect for an evening with friends. Another great frugal idea is to craft these beach stones centerpieces as homemade and personalized holiday or birthday gifts for friends. You could even involve your kid and make a cheap centerpiece with pebbles and driftwood (or pebbles and shells) for a teacher, as an appreciation gift.
Tips and Ideas
1. Search the web for pictures of centerpieces you like, made with natural materials, to get some ideas for the design of your own cheap centerpiece with beach stones and pebbles.
2. For more inexpensive table centerpiece ideas take a look at décor magazines and books.
3. Pillar candles or votives, of different shapes and heights will add to the looks of your beach stone centerpiece creation.
4. Use beach stones and pebbles you’ve brought back from your vacation, to make a cheap centerpiece with sentimental value. Or, buy them online in batches, threes or pairs – you could find some interesting shapes and textures, even some semi-precious ones (if you’ld like to make a luxurious and personalized beach themed centerpiece with a lot of style and for less money).
5. Ideas for other materials you could use for your inexpensive pebbles and rocks centerpiece are: driftwood, shells, sea glass, fabrics, paper, craft paint, lace etc.
6. You could place your frugal beachstone centerpiece: in a glass bowl or glass cake tray, in a table top decorative mini zen garden, in a fish bowl, on a mirror tile, a wooden tray, a basket, on a stone tile, in a wooden box or bowl, in a metal bowl. You could decide what you’ld like to use as a basis or as a container first and then procede with picking the beach stone types and other materials, leaving the design of your beachstone centerpiece last. Or, you could work the other way round, starting from the design and finishing with the choice of the container or basis that compliments your centerpiece design.
A cheap centerpiece with beach stones creates a very romantic and sophisticated atmosphere; it embraces nature and is a precious part of our planet’s history (as all beach rocks and pebbles have been formed millions of years ago). It is a heart-warming decoration item that satisfies the human need to reconnect to nature for peace and tranquility of soul and mind.
Go from Inexpensive Beach Stones Centerpieces to How to Be Frugal with Beach Stones
Ideas for Inexpensive Anniversary Gifts with Beach Stones
Fun Cheap Things to Do with Beach Stones and Pebbles
Frugal Tips and List of Beach Stones Cheap Decorating Ideas