Outdoor beachstone decor items add character and enhance the
beauty of your porch, yard, balcony and garden. So, if you’re considering a
unique makeover, with an earth-friendly look, decorating your outdoor environment
with beach stones and pebble accessories is definitely what you need. If you
are willing to put in the time and effort to handcraft them, make sure you
display them in the right place, an outdoor spot where they can easily catch
your visitors’ eyes. Following is a list of 23 such ideas and outdoor decoration
accessories you can craft, or buy.
1. Wind chimes, made with beach stones, 3-4 tiny bells for crafts, and upcycled wine bottle glass shards
2. Large painted stones and beach rocks (the larger the better) scattered in your yard or garden, mounted on a stone wall, or decorating the sides of porch steps
3. Beach stones as soil fillers in flower beds and flower pots – these can be an assortment of various colors, shapes and sizes, but if you choose one-color pebbles, well-rounded ones, and of a particular size they could also look great. It depends on the result you’re aiming for
4. An insect hotel built with beach pebbles and rocks of various sizes and shapes; a combination of driftwood and pebbles is also a good choice
5. Upcycled garden, yard or
patio lights; these are large glass containers (eg. could be a small to medium size aquarium) with a base made of,
or decorated with, rocks or pebbles
6. Pebble mosaic stepping stones in the shape of a leaf, a butterfly, or a bird, to enhance a garden path
7. A small zen garden with sand, beach rocks and pebbles, to remind you of the importance of balance, harmony and peace in your everyday life
8. Decorative pillows for your patio or gazebo, with beachstone buttons and pebble designs
9. Viewing stones picked from the beach and displayed on a stone bench, on a display stand, in a flower bed, or other garden spot
10. Planters with a decorative design made with pebbles (these pebbles may be handpainted or otherwise embellished) which you must varnish, to protect colors and other materials used from rain and dirt
11. Beach pebble placemats for your outdoor kitchen table – make them match your outdoor kitchen décor, your table décor, your flooring, or even your natural surroundings
12. Beach pebble door mats for outside your front and your back door
13. A pebble lamp, for your patio’s corner table, using stacked pebbles to form its base; you can create a more unique design if you also stack some driftwood between the pebbles
14. A pebble river running through your garden, with a small wooden or metal bridge over it and a couple of painted fish rocks “swimming” here and there
15. Balance stone sculptures created with large beach stones - they look even more gorgeous installed near a fountain
16. Garden totems made with beach stones, painted or untreated, of various shapes and sizes – these totems are stacked rocks forming a tall structure, which may also have a metal, wooden or stone base
17. Pebble centerpieces for your porch table or outdoor kitchen table
18. Beach pebble and pumice stone wreaths for your porch, for outside your home’s front door, or for your garden gate door
19. Wall hangings could be functional outdoor décor accessories, like pebble decorated garden clocks, or only serve a decorative purpose, like garden creatures crafted with beach rocks
20. A small decorative beach pebble labyrinth in your garden or back yard is a nice addition to a meditation spot; paint inspirational and motivational words on all the pebbles
21. A glamorous bird bath decorated with colorful and polished beach agates and sea glass
22. Fairy garden or gnome village made with beach rocks, river rocks and pebbles of various sizes
23. And finally, an eye-catching outdoor beachstone décor item is
a corner table for your porch with a resin pebble top – you can find free tutorials
If you intend to try some of the ideas and create outdoor beachstone décor items from the above list, make sure you use the best colors for artists, high quality glues and protective sprays.
Your work should be temperature, humidity, wind and water resistant, so as to have the longest life possible.
You should also consider other things like how easily you can find the materials you need in the market, how easy it is to install things (like pipes in rock fountains, or beach stones in a garden path), how your art craft will suit your outdoor style in general.
What if you need quite a few of these decor accessories and don’t have enough time to make all of them yourself? One idea is to organize weekend crafting parties with friends who love crafting and are eager to help. Another is to choose the outdoor beachstone décor accessories and ideas you’re mostly inspired by to make yourself, and buy the rest of them online – there is a wide array of options. This way, you can transform your outdoors fairly quick, with the least effort and with a very attractive result.
Go from Outdoor Beachstone Decor to Beach Stones Decor Ideas
Ideas to Decorate your Home's Walls with Beach Stones and Pebbles
Ideas on Taking Beach Rocks and Pebbles Photos - How to Decorate your Home with them